Many employees do not recognise that their mental is suffering until they feel so unwell that they need to be absent from work, whether the root causes are work related or personal. Our ‘stiff upper lip’ means that we soldier on under pressure in spite of many early warning signs. Often people do not disclose their struggles due to stigma, sense of shame or feelings of ‘weakness’. This half day workshop is designed to increase understanding, reduce stigma, distil the myths and offer your employees practical tips and techniques to help themselves improve and maintain healthy mental wellbeing. In turn, positively affecting your business outcomes. It is suitable for all.
What does the workshop cover?
An informative half day interactive workshop which offers delegates:
- an introduction to the topic of mental health in general and improves understanding of the more frequently experienced issues of stress, anxiety and depression in particular
- increased awareness of how to recognise warning signs in themselves and colleagues
- encourages open discussion to reduce the stigma
- builds a toolkit of practical techniques and strategies to help improve and maintain their mental wellbeing
- printed materials to take away for reference
Why choose this workshop?
As a practicing therapist who works with these issues on a daily basis, I am well positioned to offer information and practical strategies that really do help, thus increasing your return on investment.
I can accomodate upto 8 delegates at my premises based in Sale. Your investment in this half day workshop is £425, which includes refreshments and resources to take away.
If you would like it to be held onsite at your premises, there will be additional charges for travel and set up times.